Copyright © Millmills blogg
Design by Dzignine
lördag 8 februari 2014

TMI TAG

1: What are you wearing?
The basic jeans and t-shirt combo. Dark grey skinnies from Lee, grey The Better Way band t-shirt (my cousin's band) and my brother's old black hoodie.
2: Ever been in love?
I don't think so, which probably means it's a no. But maybe. 
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope. I've only had one and it was actually truly mutual. 
4: How tall are you?
161 cm, so about 5'3". I'm a true shawty. 
5: How much do you weigh?
I don't own a scale, so I actually don't really know for sure. Somewhere between 50 and 55 kg. I'm tiny enough to wear a size XS and have way too hard of a time finding clothes that actually fit the way they should.

6: Any tattoos?
One. An orange angel on my ribs on the left side of my ribcage. I got it done pretty spontaneously in Pokhara, Nepal a couple of days before I went back home. The idea had been in my head for about eight years, though, and the tattoo is based on a drawing I did on a napkin about three years earlier, so the motif in itself was very planned. It symbolizes a heavy time in my life, and I just might tell you more about it some other time.
7: Any piercings?
None apart from my earlobes, even though I've though about getting more several times.
8: OTP?
(I had to google this.
Urban Dictionary: "OTP - One True Pairing. Meaning your favorite combination of characters in a fandom.")
Uhm, I don't really usually think about this. Does Both and Brennan from Bones count? Or maybe Buffy and Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I watched that series like crazy all of January, so I guess that would be my most current one, at least.
9: Favorite show?
Probably Bones. I love criminal dramas in general, but this one has a great main plotline and a variety of cases that I don't really see anywhere else.
Other than that I absolutely LOVE Glee (even though the earlier seasons were better). I wish my whole life was a musical!
10: Favorite bands/artists?
This varies so much, basically from day to day. The one I keep coming back to, and have been for ten years now, is P!nk.
    The ones I'm listening the most to right now are probably Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran and Watsky. I haven't really been stuck on a certain artist/band (or even song) for the last month, but rather been playing some pre-made playlists by Spotify with mixed music. And a LOT of ninties pop!
11: Something you miss?
The nineties. Okay, maybe not that much, but a little bit. What I have been missing more are my friends from Gothenburg and Stockholm, whom I have no time or money to go visit. 
    I also miss having free time in general and the kind of parties where you just end up staying up having deep conversations until the sun rises.
Or do this.

12: Favorite song?
Right now:
• P!nk - The Great Escape
• Beyoncé - Grown Woman
• Ed Sheeran - I See Fire
• Nicki Minaj - The Boys
• Astro Safari USA - Bomb.Com
13: How old are you?
20,5 years. (Because that ,5 used to be so important.)
14: Zodiac sign?
Gemini, the jack of all trades.
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Intellectual chemistry/compatability. I need to be able to discuss a variety of topics with that person and that we learn from eachother.
16: Favorite Quote?
I was going to put something great from a great speaker like Philip Zimbardo or Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie here, but the truth isn't as fancy. From John Tucker Must Die:
"Dude, I'm deep. I'm dating the poetry club!"
17: Favorite actor?
Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Emma Stone. Mostly because I'd marry either of them in a heartbeat.
18: Favorite color?
Purple or teal. Those are my go-to colors for everything (like my hair, for example).
19: Loud music or soft?
Depens on my mood, but usually loud. I'm pretty loud of a person.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
I used to go up on the roof of my old school where I lived before. I've yet to find a roof like that in Lund, so for now I just go to my bed.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
Depends on if it's after a workout, where I just wash of (5 min), or a "real" shower, which can easily take 40 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Too long. I'm working on cutting down. But right now, including breakfast and everything - about an hour, maybe a little bit more.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes.
24: Turn on?
Short beards/long stubble on a great jawline.
25: Turn off?
Ignorance. Turns me off in half a second.
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
I didn't. Schhh!
27: Fears?
Drowning. (To the point where I can't put my head under water without pinching my nose shut.) Which in turn makes me scared of water and crocodiles.
And losing myself. Becoming somebody my younger self wouldn't recognize.
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Being overwhelmed. I've had quite a few things on my plate for the last couple of months, and sometimes I can find it a bit too much to handle. Last time was a couple of days ago.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Can't remember for sure. Probably around New Years to one of my best friends, with whom I was in a fight. 
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
Pass.
31: Last book you read?
The Sign Of Four (Sherlock Holmes) by Arthur Conan Doyle
32: The book you’re currently reading?
None. But I'm hoping to start on the next Sherlock Holmes novel (The Hound of the Baskervilles) soon.
33: Last show you watched?
New Girl or How I met your mother, not sure.
34: Last person you talked to?
My roomie Maja.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
It's the same one as the last one I talked to, my roomie. We've been close friends for ten years now, since we both came as new kids to the same class in middle school, and when we both got accepted to university in the same town, we moved in together (with a third girl, Sara).
36: Favorite food?
My mom's ñoquis de patata with tomato sauce and/or barbequed meat and salad. Unbeatable.
37: Place you want to visit?
Japan. And I would love to go back to Nepal again.
38: Last place you were?
On a sexual education class in Malmö.
39: Do you have a crush?
Yes. And no.
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Maybe about a month ago.
41: Last time you were insulted?
Can't really remember for sure. I guess it depends on what you count as an insult too. Maybe when I was back home to visit family and friends over christmas. That sure was dramatic, but I'm uncertain if any real, pure insults were thrown.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Flavor? Red or green winegums. Don't know what either is supposed to taste like, but it tastes good.
43: What instruments do you play??
Song and air-violin.
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
Ear cuffs, probably. I'm really bad with jewelery.
45: Last sport you played?
No. Idea.
46: Last song you sang?
Laleh - Invisible
47: Favorite chat up line?
My name is Luna and I sure know how to Lovegood.
48: Have you ever used it?
Unfortunatly no.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Right now. Roomies, baby!
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Pass!

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar